- Fine Print
- View on map
This brilliant powerboat experience is a must for all fans of James Bond’s powerboat stunts! You'll get an unmissable chance to drive one yourself and later to be a passenger while a skipper performs some mind-blowing stunts! Once you’ve been welcomed, given a run-down on safety procedures and changed into your safety gear, it’s time for an introduction to the boats you’ll be boarding. Your first experience will see you boarding a powerboat and learning to push it to the max with an experienced Skipper to guide you – you’ll really get a chance to show off your skills. There’s even an offshore race circuit where you’ll be encouraged to hit the gas! Then it’s time for your passenger ride, in the fearfully fast Jet Viper. A 450bhp beast, this powerboat has a Hamilton jet drive, a famous jet propulsion engine that gives this boat incredible speed and handling. It’s lucky the seats are so comfortable, because your Skipper’s going to spin donuts, side slide and crash stop this incredible powerboat around Bond-style, with you in it! Once you make it back on to dry land, it’s time to get a photograph of your boats as a souvenir.
- An introduction, safety briefing and safety gear
- The chance to drive a powerboat with an experienced Skipper
- A passenger ride in a 450bhp boat as the Skipper performs incredible manoeuvres
- Complimentary photos of the boats
- This voucher is valid for 10 months for one person
- This experience is suitable for those aged 12-70; under 16’s will require on-site parental or guardian supervision
- This experience is available on selected weekend dates from May to October
- Disabled access is limited; please contact the supplier to discuss requirements
- This experience is not suitable for those who suffer from back, neck or heart complaints and for pregnant women
- You will be required to wear the provided safety gear
- All dates are subject to availability
What do I need to know?
- Allow 4 hours for this experience; approximately 2 hours will be spent on the water
- Please wear jeans or shorts, and training or boat shoes. You may get wet; please bring a change of clothes. There are changing rooms on-site
- Free parking is available
1 out of 1 (100%) reviewers would recommend this product to a friend.
Read all reviews »
Wonderful Birthday Present!02 September 2015
Location: Portsmouth Age: 35-44 Bought For Partner Occasion: Birthday
I transferred my gliding experience to a power-boating one as it was much closer to home and much less weather dependent, and I couldn't have been happier. The 2 hours I spend on the water was brilliant. The skipper of the Honda was fun, amiable and very knowledgeable of the area we were sailing on, and really knew his stuff in terms of making the experience as fun as it could be. The Jet Viper was just a Mental ride!!! I would highly recommend this experience to anyone.
What would you improve for next time? Nothing...it was perfect
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Yes
007 Powerboat Adventure Day - £69