- Fine Print
- View on map
Scale new heights with this brilliantly organised weekend trek to the top of Ben Nevis. Arrive to a welcome buffet where everybody brings a dish to share, and you’ll meet and bond with your group for the weekend. Enjoy a good night’s sleep in your hostel, as the following day you’ll climb 1343 metres up Britain’s highest mountain peak (after a tasty breakfast). Experienced guides are on hand to keep you on track and provide encouragement, so all you need to do is walk and enjoy the spectacular scenery. A packed lunch is included, to help keep you fuelled for the climb, and when you arrive back at base camp, tired but with an immense sense of achievement, a celebratory three-course dinner is laid on. You’ll then stay another night in the hostel. On the days before and after the main trek, there are extra walks that you may take part in, if you wish to explore a little more around the stunning Highlands.
- A place for one on a guided group trek up Ben Nevis
- Hostel accommodation for the night before and the night after the challenge
- A communal buffet the evening before the challenge (see below)
- Breakfast each morning
- A packed lunch on the challenge day
- A three-course meal on completion of the challenge
- This voucher is valid for 10 months for one person
- Minimum age 18
- This experience usually runs on Saturday and Sunday, plus occasional extra dates
- A decent level of fitness is required, so you are advised to train for the trek
- All dates are subject to availability
What do I need to know?
- On the first night there is a welcome buffet for all walkers. Please bring food to share. Cooking facilities are available in case your buffet contribution requires heating
- The event is fully guided by qualified mountain leaders who will ensure your safety and give you the best chance of completing this challenge
- It is essential to wear warm clothes, sturdy boots, a hat and gloves, and bring a head torch. The supplier can provide a full list of recommended kit
1 out of 1 (100%) reviewers would recommend this product to a friend.
Read all reviews »
Great Weekend04 June 2014
Location: Nuneaton Age: 45-54 Bought For Wife Occasion: Christmas
Thanks to all for a great weekend with great company and a bonus of brilliant weather. George, the Large Outdoors host, was exceptional - very attentive to everyone's needs and an excellent host. He always had words of encouragement for those who found it tiring and took great care of us all from start to finish. Thanks George for everything!
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Yes
Ben Nevis Challenge Weekend - £155