- Fine Print
- View on map
For all those who love adventure, come and enjoy a fun and exciting day surfing the waves! Your experienced coach will show you the ropes and provide you with all the tips and tricks of the pros. It's harder than it looks, but if you do manage to stand up-right on your board you'll feel a sense of freedom like no other. With the sea air in your face and the salt water on your skin, you'll leave your experience feeling rejuvenated and ready to take on the world.
- Half day surfing for one
- This voucher is valid for 10 months
- No experience is necessary
- The minimum age is eight years, and participants will be grouped with others of a similar age and ability, unless otherwise requested
- The maximum group size is 10 participants
- This experience is weather dependant
- If the weather conditions are unsuitable and the session is cancelled you will be offered an alternative experience, or the opportunity to rebook for another date
What do I need to know?
- Spectators are welcome to visit although there may be restricted viewing of the activities
- All dates are subject to availability
This experience is available at
1 out of 1 (100%) reviewers would recommend this product to a friend.
Read all reviews »
16 November 2010
Location: Age: 35-44 Bought For Myself Occasion: Father's Day
I had a really great day it was so much fun -everyone should try it! The instructor was excellent he pitched everything just right reminding us tht it was all about having a laugh and enjoying ourselves. I had such a good time that I am now taking up surfing properly!
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Yes
Half Day Surfing - £49
You may also like
Extended Thames RIB Experience including free photo (Adult)
- For One
- Includes photo
- Minimum age 16 years