- Fine Print
- View on map
There is nothing that feels like a parachute jump. The huge adrenaline rush as you jump out of the aeroplane, the sensory overload as you plunge 2000 feet in freefall, the sudden jerk as the parachute opens and the perfect stillness of the rest of the descent. Parachuting is an amazing feeling. This package gives you the opportunity to experience this exhilaration in one of the most scenic settings in the UK. You will be given a full safety and orientation briefing by one of the highly trained instructors before being kitted out in jumpsuit, helmet, gloves and goggles. With your dual harness fitted you will be ready to be taken up to 7000 feet in the aircraft before yourself and the instructor that you are attached to will step out of the door and into the clear, blue void. At around 5000 feet your instructor will deploy the parachute and you will float gracefully to earth, enjoying the wonderful views of the Gower Peninsula on your way down. After your feet are back on terra firma, you will be presented with a commemorate certificate of your skydive.
- Welcome, introduction and safety briefing by a fully trained parachute instructor
- All safety equipment, including jumpsuit, helmet, gloves and goggles
- A tandem skydive from 7000ft
- A commemorative certificate
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for one person
- This experience is available on selected days April - October
- Pre-booking is essential
- Max. weight for men is 101kg/16st. Max. weight for women is 82kg/13st
- Min. age is 16 years. Under 18s will need a separate signed letter of consent from a parent or guardian to be presented before training commences
- Participants aged 40 years or over must obtain written approval from a doctor on the “Declaration of Fitness to Parachute” form before commencing training
- You will not be allowed to undertake parachute training if you have ever suffered from any of the following medical conditions, unless you and your Doctor have obtained the prior approval of the Medical Advisor to the British Parachute Association (who may be contacted via the address on the 'Declaration of Fitness' form): Epilepsy, fits, severe head injury, recurrent blackouts or giddiness, disease of the brain or nervous system, high blood pressure, heart or lung disease, recurrent weakness or dislocation of any limb, diabetes, mental illness, drug or alcohol addiction
- A “Declaration of Fitness to Parachute” form will need to be completed if you have ever suffered from any of the following: Previous fractures; back strain; arthritis and severe joint sprains; chronic bronchitis; asthma; rheumatic fever; pneumothorax; liver or kidney disease; thyroid, adrenal or other glandular disorder; chronic ear or sinus disease; any other condition which requires the regular use of drugs; anaemia; or if you have recently donated blood.
- Participants will need to pay a compulsory BPA membership fee (currently £30) on the day of their experience
What do I need to know?
- You are recommended to wear t-shirt, sweat top, jogging bottoms or leggings, and lace up trainers for your jump
- All jumps are weather dependent
- Upgrades to a higher sky dive on the day will be payable in cash only and subject to availability
1 out of 1 (100%) reviewers would recommend this product to a friend.
Read all reviews »
swansea sky dive23 August 2014
Location: manchesrer Age: 45-54 Bought For Partner Occasion: Christmas
The whole experience from start to finish was totally amazing, the staff (ricky, becky) were 2nd to none, helpful and friendly, ricky a sky diving instructor reassured me with his professional manner and wit
What would you improve for next time? None needed
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Yes
Introductory Tandem Skydive in Wales - £169