Make the most of the car, the track and your day with this extended rally driving experienceBuy now
* Safety briefing and an introduction to the principles of rallying including racing lines, braking points and general rally driving techniques
* An instructor driven familiarisation lap to show you how it should be done
* Taking the wheel for hands on driving to put what you have learnt into practice
* Interim assessment
* A further hands on rallying session
* A high speed passenger ride
* A de-brief and certificate presentation
* Lunch is included at some locations
* Your experience will last between five and six hours and the actual driving time and the cars driven will vary between locations.
This experience is available at 3 Locations:
Extended Rally Driving Experience (UK Wide)
out of 5
Rating Snapshot (2 reviews)
2 out of 2(100%)customers would recommend this product to a friend.
2You 've seen it on the TV....how hard can it be? Now is your chance to find out by getting strapped in behind the wheel of a pro rally car on this extended rally driving course. With a fully trained instructor by your side you will learn the tricks of the trade that have made drivers like Richard Burns household names. Try to control both the car and your enthusiasm as you blast round a rally course at one of a selection of UK venues.