Single Seater driving - take to the tarmac alone in a high-spec racing carBuy now
* Safety briefing and an introduction to the principles of single seater driving including racing lines, braking points and general driving techniques.
* Instructor driven laps in a saloon car to demonstrate how it should be done (except at Rockingham and Silverstone)
* This is followed by your big moment! Hands on single seater driving where you can put the tricks you have learnt into practice. The number of laps will vary from location to location, but the approximate driving time will remain the same regardless of venue.
* A de-brief and certificate presentation (certificate not available at Silverstone).
* As a guide you can expect to spend around two hours at the venue.
This experience is available at 6 Locations:
Single Seater Experience (UK Wide)
out of 5
Rating Snapshot (7 reviews)
7 out of 7(100%)customers would recommend this product to a friend.
7Strap yourself in for the drive of your life. With the style of an F1 car and no instructor by your side, this is your chance to go it alone in one of these sleek, lightweight racing machines. Your time under professional instruction will help you learn the fastest circuit race lines, before you're on your own, hurtling forward at your choice of venue from a selection of the UK's finest race circuits.