Enjoy a Bellini cocktail and a sumptuous 6 courses of Malaysian cuisine at Zensai Bar in Camden, London.
Take a seat and enjoy a feast of Malaysian cooking at Zensai Bar. Not only will you get a meal of six tasting courses, you'll also be served a refreshing Bellini cocktail to enjoy with your dishes. Meat and vegetarian food is offered at this lively bar restaurant venue, which has been known to host celebrity parties with the likes of The Verve's Richard Ashcroft and The Rolling Stones in attendance. The sumptuous fresh food and buzzing atmosphere ensures that you will get plenty of satisfaction at this restaurant.
On arrival you will be seated and an evening of Malaysian cuisine will begin. Zensai Bar is open Monday-Friday (5pm-10pm) and Saturday and Sunday (12pm-10pm).
Here is a sample menu:
- Prawn Crackers and Tropical Bellini
- Tom Yum Soup (v. option available) - Hot, Sour and fragrant soup from Thailand, with prawns, mushrooms, galangal, chilli, lemongrass and kaffir lime.
- Vegetable Spring Rolls - Rice Vermicelli and vegetables wrapped in pastry, served with sweet chilli dipping sauce.
- Chicken Satay (v. option available) – Grilled, skewered chicken or beef marinated with ginger, chilli, herbs and spices served with peanut sauce, onion and cucumber.
- Malaysian Curry - A Classic South East Asian curry with coconut milk, herbs, spices and potatoes. Choose from either chicken, beef, prawn or vegetable.
- Thai Green Curry - With basil leaves, coconut milk, lemongrass, turmeric and kaffir lime. Choose chicken, beef, prawn or vegetable.
- Malaysian Sambal - A spicy sauce made from chillies, shallots, tamarind and turmeric. Choose from chicken, beef or vegetable.
- Ayam Babubbali - Sweet and Spicy Balinese chicken. Served with steamed rice or pan fried noodles and stir fried vegetables
- Pisang Goreng (Banana Fritters) - With lashings of golden syrup served with vanilla ice cream.
- Chocolate Brownies - Served with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce
This experience is available at Greater London:
Greater London (London) - London Camden
Your voucher is valid for six months. This package is valid for two people. Minimum age for this experience is 21. The menu shown is a guide and may be subject to change. All bookings must be made in advance, all dates available are subject to availability. A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be presented on the night.
Six Course Tasting Menu and Cocktail For Two at Zensai Bar
we got this as an anniversary present and we had a great night,the food was fresh and full of flavour.my wife loved the bellini,but it wasnt really my cup of tea,so we spent the remainder of the night downstairs in the bar,drinking some great martinis and listening to some great funky tunes.great food,great drinks,nice decor and good service..........what more can you ask for
20 March 2013
Overpriced Service Charge!
Having purchased this, my bill for the evening should have been £10 for the drinks my partner and I had. However, the restaurant saw it fit to charge me 12.5% service charge on what would have been the full total of my bill including the cost of the meal even though I had a voucher. Consequently there was a further £11 to pay for the service which I have to say was pretty mediocre!
28 February 2013
Very poor quality
I'm more than disappointed that this is actually been sold on your website and you recommend it.
The food was vile, we tried the food and left it. When the waitress came she was taking back what she brought to the table.
The tables were wobbly, so our drinks kept spilling.
And we tried to make what we could of the evening so just kept buying drinks to take away our misery.
We all have felt unwell from the food. You didn't even need to taste the soup or chicken dishes soon as they were at the table the vile smell put you off it.
Do not go to eat here.
The music is also very loud and its very dark and dull inside.
12 January 2013