- Fine Print
- View on map
Climb above the trees and into the clouds for a thrilling and enthralling aviation adventure. Microlights are a unique way to see the world from the sky. Look at the countryside laid out below you like a patchwork quilt, and enjoy a spectacular flight full of awe and wonder. You’ll be given a full briefing from a CAA qualified pilot before being shown the aircraft and its controls. Once you’re familiar with the machine then it is time to reach for the sky – your instructor will take you up for a 20-30 minute flight, you may even get to fly the microlight yourself!
- Welcome, introduction and safety briefing by a fully qualified CAA instructor
- Familiarisation session with microlight
- Approximately 25 minutes flying time in a microlight
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for one person
- This experience is available on Saturdays and Sundays, March – November
- Min age is dependent on location however no venue allows participants under 14 years
- Max weight is 88Kg/14st (clothed)
- There are no height restrictions
- All dates are subject to availability
What do I need to know?
- You may bring one spectator
- Please dress appropriately
- Flight time is approximately 25 minutes depending on location and weather conditions
- You do not need any previous experience to participate in this activity
- Certain locations will require you to call on the morning of the flight to ensure that weather conditions are appropriate. Please confirm this with the operator on booking
This experience is available at
- Bedfordshire (South East) - Sandy
- Cambridgeshire (South East) - Conington
- County Armagh (Northern Ireland) - Portadown
- Derbyshire (Midlands) - Ashbourne
- East Riding of Yorkshire (North) - Leven
- Herefordshire (Midlands) - Leominster
- Kent (South East) - Headcorn
- Kent (South East) - Rochester
- Lancashire (North) - Lancaster
- Lothian (Scotland) - North Berwick
1 out of 1 (100%) reviewers would recommend this product to a friend.
Read all reviews »
Great Experience!09 August 2014
Location: Dundee Age: 35-44 Bought For Brother Occasion: Birthday
Despite there being a bit of a bumpy take off & landing due to the wind speed, once we'd reached an altitude of 3100ft everything was very calm. The views were fantastic, with it being a very clear sunny day. My instructor was great at telling me about what we were seeing, as I had no local knowledge, and allowed me the chance to steer the microlight myself - I probably need stronger upper body strength than I currently have to control it for any length of time, but the 5-10 mins of doing it myself were amazing! I would thoroughly recommend it!
What would you improve for next time? I can't fault this in any way whatsoever! Loved the experience and the service from all the staff at East of Scotland Microlights!
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Yes
Microlight Flight 20 to 30 Mins - Superior Selection - £79