Discover the secrets of a stunning picture with a digital photography course. A fun and fascinating day out, you’ll benefit from expert tuition that will help you to take breathtaking and professional-looking digital photographs using your own compact camera, digital SLR or mobile phone! With entry to your choice of a range of venues, this wonderful one day course is sure to leave you amazed by your own capabilities.
This package allows you to choose from a range of digital photography courses taking place at more than a dozen venues around the UK, including; Shugborough Estate (Staffordshire)
- The estate includes working historic buildings, animals, fountains, statues and landscaped grounds - great subjects for all kinds of photography, plus costumed staff make excellent portrait subjects. Severn Valley Railway (Shropshire)
- The photographic opportunities at this venue are tremendous; everything from the river valley wildlife to period station details, and of course the trains and carriages themselves. Stourhead (Wiltshire)
- Stourhead Gardens are truly idyllic, and have been used in films including 2005’s Pride and Predjudice. The venue offers excellent photographing opportunities around the lake, and temples and grottoes throughout the gardens.
Arnos Vale Victorian Cemetery (Bristol), Ashton Court Estate (Bristol), Beecraigs Country Park (East Renfrewshire), Bute Park Education Centre (Cardiff), Camera Café (London), Charlecote Park (Warwickshire), Crystal Palace Park (Bromley), Culzean Castle (Ayrshire), Dunham Massey (Cheshire), Forty Hall (London), Hardwick Park (County Durham), Malvern Hills (Worcestershire), River and Rowing Museum (Oxfordshire), Sheffield Park Gardens (East Sussex), Sudeley Castle (Gloucestershire)
Upon arrival at your chosen venue you will meet with the rest of the group taking part in the course. You will be greeted by your skilled tutor, who will spend the day giving you expert advice and teaching you the secrets of digital photography. Different courses are available tailored to different types of camera, so whether you're trying to make the most of different modes on an automatic compact camera, learning to master different manual settings with a Digital SLR or finding out how to get the best possible shots with your mobile phone camera there's a suitable level for you.
This experience is available at 18 Locations:
- Avon (South West) - Arnos Vale Cemetery
- Avon (South West) - Ashton Court Mansion
- County Durham (North) - Sedgefield
- East Sussex (South East) - Sheffield Park Gardens
- Glamorganshire (Wales) - Cardiff
- Gloucestershire (South West) - Sudeley Castle
- Greater London (London) - Camera Cafe
- Greater London (London) - Crystal Palace
- Greater London (London) - Enfield
- Greater Manchester (North) - Dunham Massey
- Herefordshire (Midlands) - Malvern Hills
- Oxfordshire (South West) - Henley-on-Thames
- Staffordshire (Midlands) - Shugborough Estate
- Strathclyde (Scotland) - Beecraigs Country Park
- Strathclyde (Scotland) - Culzean Castle
- Warwickshire (Midlands) - Charlecote Park
- Wiltshire (South West) - Stourhead
- Worcestershire (Midlands) - Severn Valley Railway
Your voucher is valid for 10 months for one person. This experience includes entry to your selected venue (entry includes access to the gardens, grounds and outbuildings where picture taking is permitted - at some National Trust venues interior photography is not allowed therefore tickets do not include entry to the house itself). The minimum age for participants is 12 years, however under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult. Courses usually run from 10am to 4pm, but may run from 11am to 5pm at some venues – please check with the supplier upon booking. You are required to bring your own camera. All dates are subject to availability.