- View on map
- Important Info
- 2 nights' en suite accommodation in a Historic Room
- Full English or Continental breakfast each morning
- Access to a range of outdoor activities including archery, rifle shooting and more
- Either a Garden Tour or History Tour of the House
- Unlimited access to the hotel gardens and grounds
- Full programme of daytime and evening entertainment that you can choose to enjoy
- Use of the hotel's leisure suite featuring 20m heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, spa pool and fitness studio
The beautiful country manor house of Nidd Hall is steeped in history, and you'll enjoy magnificent hospitality as you walk the corridors in the footsteps of King Edward VIII and other illustrious guests. You may check into your luxurious Historic Room from 1pm onwards. Each of the beautifully appointed Historic Rooms is located in the Old House or Cottage and all have been renovated to the very highest standard, featuring décor and original features that reflect the character of the original house.
Make use of the hotel's first rate facilities, which include 20m heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, spa pool and fitness studio, as well as complimentary evening entertainment in the lounge. Alternatively, wander through the hotel's 45 acres of pristine parkland and take in the tranquil Water Gardens. With nearby places of interest including Ripley Castle and the market towns of Harrogate and Knaresborough, you'll find plenty to explore in the serenity of the Yorkshire Dales.
You may also like
5 Star London Hotel Break with Top Price Theatre Tickets for Two
- Includes breakfast
- Greater London
- For Two
The Spa Escape for Two at Luton Hoo Hotel
- 50 mins treatment each and 55 mins treatment each
- 1 Treatment Per Person
Two Night Midweek Indulgence Break at Bannatyne's Hastings Hotel
- Includes afternoon tea, Includes breakfast and more.
- 2 Treatments Per Person
- East Sussex