- View on map
- Important Info
- 2 nights' en suite accommodation in a Royale Room, situated in the Old House
- Full English or Continental breakfast each morning
- Either a Garden Tour or History Tour of the House
- Access to a range of outdoor activities including Crown Green bowling
- Entry to the National Portrait Gallery’s Victorian Collection
- Unlimited access to the hotel gardens and grounds
- Full programme of evening entertainment that you can choose to enjoy
- Use of the hotel's leisure suite featuring a heated indoor swimming pool, spa pool, steam room, sauna, tropicarium and fitness studio.
You may check into your Royale Room from 1pm onwards. These rooms are situated in the hotel’s historic Old House and many date back as far as the 1830’s. Depending on your room you may find a four-poster bed, spa bath or wonderful views – and each room offers en suite bathroom, a personal mini-bar, luxury bathrobes, slippers and toiletries and a variety of modern facilities.
With its spectacular hilltop location close to the rugged North Wales coastline, Bodelwyddan Castle is a great place to unwind; and you’ll be delighted as you are treated to a fascinating tour of either the garden or the house. The interior of this gorgeous Victorian building is decorated to evoke classic elegance, and the hotel is home to a stunning Sculpture gallery - which features a vaulted ceiling and marble chimneypiece. The hotel is surrounded by 200 acres of gorgeous parkland, and you’ll enjoy breathtaking views of the Clwydian Hills during your stay. This break also gives you the chance to discover the beauty of North Wales, with the seaside town of Rhyl nearby and the mountains of Snowdonia less than an hour away. Should you wish to indulge in some extra pampering, the hotel features an on-site beauty salon where a range of beauty treatments are available for an additional fee.
Bodelwyddan Castle is home to the National Portrait Gallery’s Victorian Collection and offers an extensive programme of daytime and evening entertainment – including a variety of exhibitions often held within the grounds. In the evenings you’ll have the chance to visit The Late Lounge for free entertainment including live music, comedy, dancing and live shows, or sample the fantastic cuisine on offer at the fabulous St. David’s Restaurant.
You may also like
5 Star London Hotel Break with Top Price Theatre Tickets for Two
- Includes breakfast
- Greater London
- For Two
The Spa Escape for Two at Luton Hoo Hotel
- 50 mins treatment each and 55 mins treatment each
- 1 Treatment Per Person
Two Night Midweek Indulgence Break at Bannatyne's Hastings Hotel
- Includes afternoon tea, Includes breakfast and more.
- 2 Treatments Per Person
- East Sussex