This bear tracking break for two combines a stay in the fascinating city of Bucharest and the thrill of looking for bears in their natural habitat. You’ll start in the vibrant city of Bucharest, before travelling through the Transylvanian landscape to the medieval town of Brasov. While in Brasov you will visit a Bear hide - where there is a 90% chance of seeing bears in their natural habitat – as well as tracking Bears with a professional tracker. Your break will also include a visit to Peles Castle and the eerie Bran Castle.
- Day 1- Arrival in Bucharest and private transfer to boutique hotel in the Lipscani district
- Day 2- Morning transfer to Transylvania via Sinaia with a visit to Peles Castle and Bran Castle, followed by a visit to the medieval town of Brasov. Evening transfer to Zarnesti for the Bear Hide experience
- Day 3- Morning visit to the Libearty Bear Sanctuary followed by a transfer to Zarnesti for a bear tracking and nature walk. Travel back to Brasov for the evening
- Day 4- Spend the morning in Brasov for breakfast and lunch then transfer back to Bucharest for the final night
- Day 5- Private Transport to the airport, leave Bucharest
This trip includes all accommodation on a B&B basis, welcome drink, all transfers, entry to Peles Castle in Sinaia, visit and entry to Bran (aka. Dracula’s) Castle. You will also spend one morning and one afternoon tracking with a professional tracker and will visit a Bear hide which offers 90% chance of seeing bears in the wild. You will be provided with a Brown Bear Experience booklet Please note that travel to Romania from the UK is not included. This experience is available from June- October.
This experience is available at Romania:
Romania (Overseas) - Bucharest
This voucher is valid for 10 months for two people. The voucher entitles both people to a 4 night trip in Romania on a B&B basis. Flights to Romania are not included and must be booked separately. The trip runs from June - October. Trips depart on Thursdays and Fridays. You must hold a valid passport throughout your trip. You are advised to book in with the operator as early as possible to avoid disappointment. You are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for your trip. All dates are subject to availability.