This break for two will take you to the heart of Transylvania, the home of Dracula. You will visit the legendary Bran Castle - a fortified outpost which housed Vlad the Impaler from time to time during his reign – as well as the picturesque, crumbling ruins of Rasnov Fortress, which provides stunning panoramic views. You’ll also be able to explore the charming medieval town of Brasov, before being transferred back to Bucharest via Sinaia and the beautiful Peles Castle, former home of the Royal Family.
- Day 1- Arrival in Bucharest and transfer to hotel.
- Day 2- Travel to Transylvania, visiting Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle) and Rasnov Fortress, as well as enjoying lunch at Wolf Restaurant
- Day 3- Visit Sinia, where you'll receive a tour of Peles Castle before enjoying lunch and transferring back to Bucharest
- Day 4- Transport to the airport, leave Bucharest
This trip includes all accommodation on a B&B basis, all transfers, welcome drink, Multilingual reps. Please note that travel to Romania from the UK is not included.
This experience is available at Romania:
- Romania (Overseas) - Bucharest
This voucher is valid for 10 months for two people. The voucher entitles both people to a 3 night trip in Romania on a B&B basis. Flights to Romania are not included and must be booked separately. Trips depart on Fridays. You must hold a valid passport throughout your trip. You are advised to book in with the operator as early as possible to avoid disappointment. You are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for your trip. All dates are subject to availability.