Unwind in style with a short break for two at Thoresby Hall Hotel in Nottinghamshire
This voucher provides an easy and flexible way to enjoy a break at Thoresby Hall, one of the UK's most spectacular country mansions. Your midweek break for two includes:
- 2 nights' en suite accommodation in an Ambassador Room
- Full English or Continental breakfast each morning
- Access to a range of outdoor activities including archery, rifle shooting and more
- Unlimited access to the hotel gardens and grounds
- Full programme of daytime and evening entertainment that you can choose to enjoy
- Use of the hotel's leisure suite featuring 18m indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, bubble pool and gymnasium
You may check into your light and airy Ambassador Room from 3pm onwards. All Ambassador Rooms feature luxurious beds, en suite bathroom, comfortable lounge chairs, television, radio and complimentary toiletries.
During your stay enjoy a walk in the beautifully kept grounds (including the Grade I-listed Rose Garden with its rare species of flora) or visit nearby historical and natural attractions including Newark Castle, Nottingham Caves and Sherwood Forest, home to England's most famous mythical outlaws.
The hotel offers an extensive programme of daytime and evening entertainment including outdoor activities such as archery, croquet, tennis, fencing and more. You can also enjoy the Thoresby Players perform a series of historical Vignettes, watch an afternoon play or perhaps even enjoy a Murder Mystery! In the evenings why not visit The Late Lounge Bar and Auditorium for free entertainment including live music, comedy and dancing, or sample the fantastic cuisine on offer at one of the hotel's three excellent restaurants. With plenty to entertain at Thoresby Hall you’re sure to enjoy this welcome break for two.
This experience is available at Nottinghamshire: