City Zip Ride in London for One 10185511
Prepare for the thrill of a lifetime, as you brave this inner-city zip wire, located just minutes away from London’s Southbank. Stretching across Archbishop’s Park, the heart-racing ride begins by taking off from a 35-metre-tall platform – the height of nine double decker buses - and spans an impressive 225 metres. Hold on tight and feel the wind in your hair, as you soar above the capital’s skyline. Keep your eyes peeled for some of the city’s famous landmarks, including the London Eye, Houses of Parliament, Lambeth Palace and The Shard. What a buzz!
- One ride at Zip Now London for one
- Take in amazing views of London from the launch platform 35m off the ground
- Zip down to Earth at speeds of up to 31mph
- This voucher is valid for one person
- Available week round, 12th June – 15th September 2019
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Minimum height: 3'11''
- Maximum height: 6'11"
- Maximum weight: 18st8lb
- You must be able to climb 183 steps to get to the launch platform
- The whole experience will last around 40 minutes. The zip wire ride itself lasts around 30 seconds
- Please dress appropriately for the experience: long hair tied back, no long skirts (trousers or shorts recommended), no open-toe shoes or high heels
- Lockers are provided for bags but it is recommended you bring as few belongings as possible, dress for the weather and avoid carrying items in your pockets
- Rides may be cancelled by the operator depending on weather conditions, in which case an alternative date will be offered
- Free rides are provided for carers, guides and mobility or sight assistants, please enquire upon booking
- Every participant must sign a waiver form
- All dates are subject to availability