Ice Climbing Excursion for Two 1015280
Climbing can be pretty tricky, but this adventure takes it to another level, how about if what you are trying to climb is completely vertical and made of ice? You’ll be met by a fully trained instructor who will give you a full safety briefing and explain the different climbing techniques you will need in order to meet the challenge that the ice wall offers. With the full gear all provided, crampons, helmets, axes etc you head to the purpose built climbing facility where 100 tonnes of snow has been compacted to form a 300 square metre course with different grades of climb from novice to advanced. You will be given expert one to one tuition for your climb enabling this experience to be suitable for anyone regardless of their previous climbing experience. With a minimum of 40 minutes in the ice tower you will have plenty of time to get to grips with the canyons, crevices and overhangs that are on offer. Now, how cool is that?
- A safety briefing from a fully qualified instructor
- Tuition on techniques and tips for ice climbing
- 40 minutes climbing with one-to-one tuition in a purpose built ice tower
- All safety and protective equipment
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- This experience is available on Saturdays and Sundays only.
- Min. age is 14 years
- All under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
- You will need to have a reasonable level of physical fitness in order to participate
- All dates are subject to availability
- Participants should wear appropriate loose fitting clothing for this experience, all specialist and safety equipment will be provided
- The experience will last approximately 90 minutes
- There will be a maximum of 5 climbers to any group, however climbing tuition will be given on a one-to-one basis
- Over 450 Experiences