The ArcelorMittal Orbit View for Two 11854062
The UK’s tallest sculpture and a spectacular legacy of the 2012 London Olympic Games, the ArcelorMittal Orbit is an eye-catching landmark and the ideal place to visit for an exhilarating day out with a friend. Delight in full access to the viewing platforms and external balconies, from which you will be able to enjoy breath-taking panoramic views of the Capital from 80 metres high. Take in views of the iconic sports venues in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park as well as London's stunning skyline, keeping a close eye out for The O2, Wembley Stadium and more. Use the interactive touchscreens to zoom into views and learn more about the city and the ArcelorMittal Orbit.
- Enjoy views from the UK's tallest sculpture with entry to the observation decks
- This experience is available week round, year round
- You are not required to pre-book this experience. Walk-ups are accepted
- To descend the platform, you may choose between the lift or external staircase; please note that coming down by the stairs may take up to 20 minutes
- There are 455 steps to the ground: walk to the ground and hear found sounds from London
- All dates are subject to availability