Extended Waterskiing 1011217
Learn how to glide through the waters with ease on this day introduction course which is designed to get your cable skiing off to a fantastic start! During the course, you will begin with one hour of kneeboarding to familiarise yourself with how the cable pulls and how to take the corners before professing to standing up (we hope!). You will receive tuition on land before returning to the water then enjoying two hours of waterskiing. All of the equipment and instructions will be provided, and this is an ideal course for anyone thinking about taking up the sport as a hobby.
- A day introduction to waterskiing course on a cable system
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for one person
- The locations are open daily from May to September inclusive and on selected days of the week for the rest of the year
- All equipment is provided for your experience
- The location has plenty of space for spectators as well as food and drink outlets
- Minimum age is 8 years.