Go Below Underground Adventure Challenge for Two 10194468
Venture underground, into the abandoned mines of Snowdonia for a thrilling adventure! The Go Below Challenge is an exhilarating activity which will see you experiencing a whole new world you never knew existed! You’ll begin the adventure meeting your guide at Conwyn Falls, where you’ll be surrounded by breathtaking Welsh scenery. Then it’s time to venture below, where you’ll propel yourself through an old mine by abseiling, zip lining, boating, scrambling and climbing a waterfall. Ask as many questions as you like during the experience to learn heaps of fascinating facts about the mining industry from your expert guide.
- Embark on an epic underground adventure on the Go Below Challenge in Wales
- Head into the heart of a mountain with an intrepid guide
- Discover fascinating underground sights including lakes and waterfalls
- Climb, abseil, traverse, boat and zip line through this amazing subterranean world!
- Your voucher is valid for two people
- Available week round, year round, excluding 21 December–27 December and New Year's Eve
- This experience runs in almost all weather conditions. If in doubt, please call the venue before setting off
- The experience lasts around five hours in total
- Share the adventure with up to 14 others, plus an experienced guide
- Please bring waterproofs and comfortable clothes that are fine to get dirty; tough gloves are recommended. All specialist equipment is provided. A change of clothing is also recommended
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a participating adult
- All dates are subject to availability