Harness Zorbing for Two in London 10133974
For the adrenaline junkie in your life who seems to have tried everything, this is the ideal gift. Harness Zorbing is a new and unusual extreme sport that sees participants strapped into a 12 foot inflatable sphere and rolled down a steep hill. Treat a friend to the experience of a lifetime that's guaranteed to get their head spinning - literally! Travelling of speeds of up to 30 miles an hour with plenty of dizziness guaranteed this fun and unique experience is a great away to do something a little bit different with a loved one.
- A harness zorbing experience for two
- This experience is mainly run on weekends with various weekdays and Bank Holidays occasionally available
- Minimum age is 12 and parental consent is required for anyone below the age of 18
- Maximum age is 60
- Minimum height is 4'5'', maximum height is 6'5''
- Maximum weight is 15.5 stone with a maximum girth of 60''
- Participants must be physically fit
- Participation is prohibited if you are pregnant, under the influence of alcohol or drugs, suffering or have ever suffered from back/neck problems, epilepsy or are receiving any medical treatment that could be affected by the activity
- Please contact the supplier if you suffer from any other conditions and are in doubt about your suitability for this experience
- All dates are subject to availability
- You are advised to book at least 4 weeks in advance
- Please wear sensible clothing
- This experience is weather dependent; if your date is cancelled due to weather it will be re-scheduled - please check before you leave home that the activity is going ahead