Intermediate Tandem Skydive 10141325
Let your body fly free from 11,000ft and experience the thrill of a lifetime with this intermediate tandem sky dive. You’ll be safely strapped to an instructor with years of experience, who’ll be the one to deploy your parachute, land you safely and do all the fiddly bits – all you have to do is take in the incredible views, feel the sun on your face and enjoy the rush of adrenaline! Even after you’ve landed safely and comfortably, you’ll continue to feel sky-high.
- One tandem skydive for one person, jumping from 11,000ft!
- Full hire of jumpsuit and protective clothing
- Full safety briefing
- This experience is available Monday to Friday from 8:30AM – 12:30PM at Beccles and Wednesday to Friday from 8:30AM – 12:30PM at Sibson
- Weight limits between centres will vary between 14.5 stone and 15 stone
- For those under 18 years of age a separate signed letter of consent from a parent or guardian will be required before training commences
- The minimum age is 16. For those less than 18 years of age a separate signed letter of consent from a Parent or Guardian will be required before training commences
- If you are 40 years of age or over you must obtain written approval from your Doctor on the 'Declaration of Fitness to Parachute' form before commencing training.
- You will also need a 'BPA Declaration of Fitness Form 115' if you have suffered from any of the following: Previous fractures, back strain, arthritis and severe joint sprains. Chronic bronchitis, Asthma, Rheumatic fever, Pneumothorax, Liver or kidney disease, Thyroid, adrenal or other glandular disorder. Chronic ear or sinus disease or any condition which requires the regular use of drugs. Anaemia or have recently donated blood
- You will not be allowed to undertake parachute training if you have ever suffered from any of the following medical conditions, unless you and your Doctor have obtained the prior approval of the Medical Advisor to the British Parachute Association (who may be contacted via the address on the 'Declaration of Fitness' form): Epilepsy, fits, severe head injury, recurrent blackouts or giddiness, disease of the brain or nervous system, high blood pressure, heart or lung disease, recurrent weakness or dislocation of any limb, diabetes, mental illness, drug or alcohol addiction
- Upgrades for higher sky dives on the day will be payable in cash only and subject to availability
- You will be required to complete and sign a 'Declaration of Fitness' to Parachute before training commences (this will be provided when your booking is confirmed)
- It is advised you wear comfortably fitting clothes, such as a track suit, to wear under your jump suit
- Customers will currently need to pay a compulsory BPA membership fee of approximately £25 on the day of their experience