Introduction to Landboarding in Dorset 1012646
Landboarding is a fast freestyle sport that has been around for some 10 to 15 years and has now piggy-backed from kite surfing using the new kite technology to take the sport to new levels. Speeding along the beach or field on a mountainboard (like a skateboard but with all terrain tyres), propelled by your kite, it's not for the faint hearted but is big on fun thrills! This is your chance to take part in an adrenaline experience that's hard to beat.
- An introduction to Landboarding
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months
- This experience is available on selected dates
- The session will last for one hour
- Minimum age is 13years
- The maximum group size is six