Three Night Ice Hotel Adventure in Romania for Two 10913167
Day 1: Arrival at Sibiu airport in the evening followed by a private transfer to your boutique accommodation in Sibiu’s charming old town.
Day 2: Morning in Sibiu to explore the medieval Saxon town before travelling through the Fagaras Mountains to the cable car which will transport you up to Balea Lake and the Ice Hotel. Enjoy the afternoon on the mountain with a range of snow-based activities including the unmissable Tunnel Trek (not included) before getting ready for your big night in the Ice Hotel, which kicks off with the Ice Hotel Dining Experience and drinks at the Sub Zero Ice Bar (not included).
Day 3: Late morning departure from the mountain to Bran for a visit to Bran Castle, known to many as Dracula's Castle, before travelling to the medieval Transylvanian town of Brasov for the night.
Day 4: Morning transfer to the fairytale citadel of Sighisoara, birthplace of Vlad the Impaler where you'll have time to absorb the sights and grab a bite to eat before your transfer back to Sibiu in time for the flight home.
- Private airport pick-up and drop-off, all in-country transfers
- One night B&B accommodation in Sibiu at either Casa Luxemburg or Huet Residence
- One night’s bed and breakfast in Brasov at either Bella Muzica or Casa Wagner
- A visit to Bran Castle including entry
- One night’s bed and breakfast at the Ice Hotel
- A bilingual guide
- A digital information booklet
- Your voucher is valid for ten months for two people
- The itinerary is in line with Whizz Air flights, however flights to/from Romania are NOT included and must be booked separately
- Trips depart on Fridays between December and April
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Participants must have a passport valid for the duration of the trip
- Due to rough terrain and possible weather conditions, this trip is only recommended for those who are independently mobile
- All dates are subject to availability as construction of the Ice Hotel can only begin once the Balea Lake completely freezes over
- You are advised to book in with the operator as early as possible to avoid disappointment