Weekend Survival Camp Experience 1091032
The perfect gift for anyone who fancies him or herself as the next Bear Grylls, this full-on experience will teach you how to stay alive out in the wild. Leave behind modern conveniences and learn how to live on your wits, skills and instincts. You’ll use branches and leaves to make a shelter, forage berries and plants, and generally use what you can find to keep yourselves alive. Surprise yourself with your resourcefulness, and learn life-saving tips from the experienced bushcraft and wilderness skills experts. These instructors have experienced everything from sub-zero Arctic conditions to the depths of the jungle environments, in over half a century of survival experience between them. They’ll teach you how to build a shelter, feed yourself, and stay safe when you’re stranded in the middle of nowhere in fear for your life. You’ll learn basic survival techniques like building traps and snares, lighting fires by friction, building shelters, navigation, using cutting tools safely, water purification, and how to cook when you’re hundreds of miles from a microwave.
- A survival camp on a Devon country estate for one person
- Minimum age to participate is 12. Under 18s must be accompanied by a responsible adult. There is no maximum age
- The course starts at 7pm Friday and finishes at midday Sunday
- Outdoor hygiene facilities are provided
- Early on Saturday a woodland sauna will be available for use