Zip World Titan Experience with Overnight Stay at The Royal Victoria Snowdonia - Week Round 10139449
Combine a once-in-a-lifetime adrenaline experience with majestic scenery at one of the UK’s most incredible National Parks and enjoy a night’s bed and breakfast in a welcoming nearby hotel for two. See Snowdonia National Park from a completely new perspective when you visit the largest zip zone in the world. Descend across three incredible zip lines together, soaring a combined length of approximately 2km in the beautiful Welsh countryside. Enjoy unrivalled views of mountains, moors and mines! A novel way to explore this beautiful area, your experience also includes a night at The Royal Victoria Hotel, situated on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park. This grand hotel is set in 30 acres of private gardens and woodland, including the historic ruins of Dolbadam Castle. So, there’s plenty to see and some fabulous photo opportunities.
- An exhilarating Zip World Titan experience for two people – soar over the moors, mountains and mines of the beautiful Welsh countryside as you fly along three fantastic zip lines with a combined length of approximately 2km
- An overnight stay in a standard room at The Royal Victoria Hotel, wonderfully located at the foot of Snowdonia
- Your stay will include breakfast in the morning
- You will receive two vouchers – both vouchers are valid for 10 months for two people
- The hotel stay is available Sunday–Friday
- Zip World is available week round, April–October
- Minimum height for the Zip World experience is 4'0'', maximum height is 6'6''
- Minimum weight is 30kg, maximum weight is 120kg
- Minimum age: 7 years (under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult)
- If you are pregnant or have any medical restrictions please contact Zip World to discuss eligibility
- Zip World participants will be supplied with a flying suit to wear that is wind and shower proof. Helmets and goggles will also be supplied
- It is essential to bring warm clothing and a waterproof coat (and ideally waterproof trousers)
- If the zip line experience is postponed due to adverse weather conditions, you will be able to reschedule within 12 months but won't be entitled to a refund. Should your initial booking be cancelled, you will need to contact the hotel and may need to make alternative accommodation arrangements for your re-booked experience
- All dates are subject to availability