Stand Up Paddleboarding Experience for Two 10171364
Discover your new favourite sport with a friend or loved one with this fantastic stand up paddleboarding experience for two. Start with a safety briefing on arrival from a skilled instructor who will also give you lots of tips for technique so you can begin your experience with confidence. Then, head out to the crystal clear lagoon waters of this Chepstow venue where you can practice and perfect your paddleboarding in a safe environment for two hours. You'll soon feel like a pro and are sure thoroughly enjoy your fun and unique day together.
- Two hour stand up paddleboarding experience for two
- Includes a briefing on safety and technique
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- This experience is available on selected dates from Monday to Sunday and from April to the end of October
- Minimum age is 12 years and under 16's must be accompanied by an adult participant
- Activity is dependant on weather conditions
- You must be able to swim and be confident in water and buoyancy aids are compulsory for extra safety.
- Wetsuits must be worn and you can either bring your own or hire one from the company for £3
- There will be a maximum of 7 other people partaking in this experience
- Friends and family are welcome to watch from the viewing area provided
- Customers will be required to complete a simple Health Declaration before taking part. A good level of fitness is required and any concern over medical and health issues should be checked before purchase