Zip Trekking Adventure for Two at Go Ape 10145831
For a unique day out in the wilderness, look no further than Go Ape’s Zip Trekking experience! You’ll have the chance to take in this stunning corner of the Lake District from a whole new perspective, way up high in the forest canopy. The adventure begins with a 20-minute hike through one of the UK’s most scenic forests, followed by an off-road ride with an experienced instructor up meandering mountain roads to the training zone. Once you’ve been introduced to the equipment and participated in a practice session, you’ll embark on a network of seven tandem zip lines, whizzing between towering Douglas firs and covering a distance of 3km. Exclusive to Grizedale Forest, this is an experience you’ll never forget.
- Enjoy entry for two to the Go Ape Zip Trekking adventure
- Marvel at views of the UK's stunning Lake District
- Soar across seven forest zip lines – totalling a mighty 3km!
- This voucher is valid for two people
- This experience is available week round, year round
- This experience is only available at Grizedale Forest
- Please allow two hours for this experience
- Minimum age: 13 years
- Minimum height: 4’7”
- Maximum weight: 19.5 stones
- This experience requires a degree of physical fitness
- You're advised to wear something you don’t mind getting grubby. You should also dress for the weather and wear appropriate footwear with soles with good grips, buckles, laces or velcro. No sandals are allowed, so please wear closed-toe shoes. Long hair must be tied back. Please leave valuable possessions at home
- Most sites offer refreshment facilities but it is best to check online first. Feel free to bring along a picnic
- All dates are subject to availability