Zip World Velocity for One - Midweek 10180496
Have an appetite for adventure? Then look no further than an exhilarating zip wire flight at Zip World! Experience an adrenaline rush like no other and soar through the Penrhyn Quarry in Snowdonia on two different wires. First up it’s the “Little Zipper”, a taste of what’s come which will see you travel down the slate quarry at 40pmh. With the thrill still fresh, it’s time to jump into the specialised vehicle which will take you up to the main event; the “Big Zipper”. Horizontally strapped into the longest zip line in Europe and the fastest in the world, hurtle down the one mile wire and reach dizzying speeds of up to 100mph. With the wind in your face and views 500 feet over the mountain this really is the closet you’ll get to flying!
- Build your confidence with a flight on the Little Zipper
- Tour the quarry with a journey to the top in a specialised vehicle
- Experience a one mile flight on the Big Zipper, reaching 100mph! The longest and fastest zip line in the world!
- Your voucher is valid for one person, from January until 30th June 2019
- Available Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, excluding School Holidays
- Minimum age: 10 years (under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult)
- Minimum height: 4'0"/1.2m. Maximum height: 6'6"/2m
- Minimum weight: 4st7lb/30kg. Maximum weight: 18st9lb/120kg
- You will need to present a doctor’s note in order to take part if you suffer from heart conditions or epilepsy
- If this experience is postponed due to adverse weather conditions, you will be able to reschedule within 12 months but won't be entitled to a refund
- You should allow two hours for this experience
- Please note that this is an outdoor experience you should dress accordingly, with waterproofs where necessary
- Although this voucher does not include food, there is catering available on site
- All dates are subject to availability