Zip World Velocity for Two - Midweek 10180809
If you're looking for a new challenge then look no further than a visit to Zip World! Experience an amazing adrenaline rush as you soar across the Snowdonia's Penrhyn Quarry on two zip wires. Start with the “Little Zipper”, for a taste of what’s come next. With the thrill still fresh, head up to the main event; the “Big Zipper”. Strapped into a harness for the longest zip line in Europe and the fastest in the world, hurtle down the one mile zipline and reach breath-taking speeds of up to 100mph!
- Build your confidence with a flight on the Little Zipper
- Tour the quarry with a journey to the top in a specialised vehicle
- Experience a one mile flight on the Big Zipper, reaching 100mph! The longest and fastest zip line in the world!
- Your voucher is valid for two people, from January until 30th June 2019
- Available Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, excluding School Holidays
- Minimum age: 10 years (under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult)
- Minimum height: 4'0"/1.2m. Maximum height: 6'6"/2m
- Minimum weight: 4st7lb/30kg. Maximum weight: 18st9lb/120kg
- You will need to present a doctor’s note in order to take part if you suffer from heart conditions or epilepsy
- If this experience is postponed due to adverse weather conditions, you will be able to reschedule within 12 months but won't be entitled to a refund
- You should allow two hours for this experience
- Please note that this is an outdoor experience you should dress accordingly, with waterproofs where necessary
- Although this voucher does not include food, there is catering available on site
- All dates are subject to availability