Adult Emirates Stadium Tour 1183389
Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium is one of the world’s most impressive sporting arenas, and this gift for a lucky Gunners fan is an exclusive chance to explore areas of this incredible ground that are normally off-limits to the public. Follow in the footsteps of heroes past and present as you jog down the players’ tunnel, see where the boys hang their shirts and tie their laces in the first team dressing room, see the unique view from the Director’s box, and get a look at the press conference facilities, where news of transfers, triumphs and disasters is dispensed. Your tour ends with a visit to the amazing interactive Arsenal Museum, with displays including a trophy from the FA Premier League commemorating the team’s unbeaten record of the glorious 2003-4 season. Lasting approximately one hour, this unforgettable experience is a fantastic gift for that die-hard Arsenal fan in your life!
- A behind-the-scenes tour of the Emirates stadium for one
- A personalised certificate
- Branded headphones
- Your voucher is valid for six months for one person
- Tours run 7 days a week depending on fixtures and stadium operations
- Please ensure that you book well in advance to avoid disappointment
- All dates are subject to availability
- You must present a hard copy of your voucher on arrival, or entry may be refused
- Tour times are as follows: Monday to Saturday 9:30am – 6pm, last entry 5pm, Sunday 10am -4pm, last entry 3pm.
- Refreshments are available to purchase at Chapman’s food and beverage kiosk, open seven days a week