An Activity Experience for Two at Yorkshire Activity Centre 11886199
For a fun-packed day out, learn a new skill at Yorkshire Activity Centre! Whatever your passion, choose from three exciting skill sessions, each guided by fully trained instructors. Have a go at air rifle shooting, using a .22 spring-powered weapon of choice and attempt to hit that target! If you’re seeking another type of cool weaponry, put your coordination skills to the test with a crossbow experience. With this unique target sport, learn to blast that bullseye in no time! If you fancy yourself quite the Bear Grylls, get the fire started with a bushcraft and survival session. Can you protect you and your team from the wild elements? Whichever skill you choose to level up in, you’re sure to have a blast of a time at Yorkshire Activity Centre!
- Learn a skill at Yorkshire Activity Centre!
- Choose from an air rifle shooting, crossbow or bushcraft and survival session
- Your voucher is valid for two people
- Available to book week round, year round
- Each experience lasts approximately one hour
- Minimum age for the air rifle shooting and crossbow session is 12 years
- Minimum age for the bushcraft and survival session is 6 years
- Opening times vary, please ask at point of booking
- Sensible and comfortable clothing is recommended for all experiences
- All dates are subject to availability