Bateaux Afternoon Tea Cruise on The Thames for Two 11811306
Pass under the magnificent Tower Bridge, see the buzzing Southbank, marvel at The Shard and gaze up at Big Ben from the river – all the while tucking into delicious sandwiches, scones, pastries, and refreshing tea for two! There’s no finer way to see London than whilst bobbing along on the River Thames. Background music is provided by a pianist tinkling the ivories as you cruise along this world-famous river, taking in the sights and being served traditional treats and a pot of tea. Don’t forget your camera, as this river cruise on the magnificent Harmony affords incredible and unique views of London landmarks. There is something very relaxing about getting out on the water and away from the bustling throngs of tubes and buses, to experience an altogether more civilised way to travel.
- A cruise on the Thames for two people
- Afternoon tea served during your cruise
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- Please note cruises operate from April to December only
- The cruise is available Wednesdays and Saturdays in April, May and October, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday afternoons in June and Wednesdays and Saturdays from July - September, Saturdays only during November to December; additional days of the week may be made available depending on demand
- Not suitable for children under 5 years old
- Smart casual dress is acceptable
- You are advised to book in advance to avoid disappointment
- Boarding begins at 15:15hrs with departure from Embankment Pier at 15:30hrs. It is recommended that you arrive at 15:00hrs to collect boarding passes from reception.
- The cruise route depends on tide times but you can expect to see most of the major Thames landmarks. During the cruise, your afternoon tea will be served before you return to Embankment Pier at 16:45hrs and disembark. The boat keeps to a strict timetable and latecomers will be unable to board the vessel
- All dates are subject to availability
- Over 975 Experiences