Bateaux Afternoon Tea Cruise on The Thames for Two Special Offer 11884892
Admire London's famous landmarks as you tuck into some indulgent nibbles with an afternoon tea cruise along the Thames. Celebrating the best of British tradition, this delightful experience is the ideal way to spend a leisurely afternoon. Indulge in an assortment of tasty sandwiches, flaky pastries and delicious scones. Set sail for an incredible voyage as you watch the stunning views drift by. Keep an eye out for Tower Bridge, The Shard and gaze up in wonder at Big Ben as you float along the water. Abandon the hustle and bustle of the city streets for a peaceful cruise and a unique opportunity to witness the splender of the UK capital's most iconic sights.
- A cruise on the Thames for two people
- Afternoon tea served during your cruise
- Your voucher is valid for two people
- Please note cruises operate from April to December only
- The cruise is available Wednesdays and Saturdays in April, May and October, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday afternoons in June and Wednesdays and Saturdays from July - September, Saturdays only during November to December; additional days of the week may be made available depending on demand
- Not suitable for children under 5 years old
- Smart casual dress is acceptable
- You are advised to book in advance to avoid disappointment
- Boarding begins at 15:15hrs with departure from Embankment Pier at 15:30hrs. It is recommended that you arrive at 15:00hrs to collect boarding passes from reception.
- The cruise route depends on tide times but you can expect to see most of the major Thames landmarks. During the cruise, your afternoon tea will be served before you return to Embankment Pier at 16:45hrs and disembark. The boat keeps to a strict timetable and latecomers will be unable to board the vessel
- All dates are subject to availability