Battle Proms Classical Summer Concert with Prosecco and Strawberries for Two 11886254
Pack up your hampers and head to Burghley House, Hatfield House, Blenheim Palace or Ragley Hall for a summer celebration bursting to the brim with quintessentially British traditions. Wave your flag high and join thousands of fans for an afternoon and evening of dazzling entertainment, including classical favourites performed by the excellent New English Concert Orchestra, the thundering percussion of Napoleonic cannons, a breath-taking Spitfire display, a sensational firework display and much, much more! This party in the park will also include a little bit of sparkle with a bottle of prosecco and strawberries and cream to share. All that’s left to do is relax and enjoy a spectacular day out. Cheers!
- Entry to Battle Proms for two at a choice of locations, including:
- Hatfield House in Hertfordshire
- Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire
- Burghley House in Lincolnshire
- Ragley Hall in Warwickshire
- Bottle of prosecco and strawberries and cream to share
- A summer celebration of music, fireworks, Spitfire, parachute display, cannons, cavalry and more!
- Your voucher is valid for two people
- Available on selected dates throughout July and August 2020
- Expect to spend around six hours at the concert
- Carparks open at 2pm and gates open between 4pm and 4.30pm, so relax and enjoy traditional fairground stalls, a warm-up band and cavalry display. The musical programme starts at 7.30pm and finishes by approximately 10.30pm.
- An optional upgrade to Highclere Castle is available at a supplement of £11, paid directly to the supplier
- No age restrictions apply but those under 16 must be accompanied by a participating adult (18+). Proof of age (18+) may be requested to collect the wine
- The air displays may be cancelled in the event of bad weather due to safety reasons
- Please book on the supplier’s website and follow the instructions given. Battle Proms Concerts will send you your e-tickets, which provide access to the concert
- You are advised to book your day at least two weeks in advance to avoid disappointment
- All dates are subject to availability