Brighton Running and Dancing Tour for Two Adults and Two Children 11891100
Passionate about running but also love dancing and music? Indulge both your passions on a ‘rancing’ tour around Brighton! Enjoy a hilarious and fun-filled day out with the family, spent running and dancing around the vibrant city streets. Head to the British Airways i360 to join your rancing group and then head out to get your groove on. Bust out your best moves with regular dance stops at iconic Brighton landmarks such as the Brighton Palace Pier, the Royal Pavilion and more. Your endorphins will be through the roof after this hilarious running and dancing tour through Brighton!
- A feel-good dancing and running tour for two adults and two children
- See all the famous sights of Brighton!
- Your voucher is valid for two adults and two children
- Tours run daily at 10am, 3pm and 6pm
- The tour lasts approximately one hour
- Distance: 2–5 km (including sightseeing breaks, dance breaks, water and photo stops)
- Tours are always in English
- This tour caters for everyone and is at a gentle pace, however you must be physically fit enough to exercise for one hour
- Please book at least 48 hours in advance
- Minimum age: 10
- Children from 10+ will need an adult's guidance
- All dates are subject to availability