Call the Midwife Tour for Two 11859354
If you're one of the many fans that fell in love with the award winning TV adaptation of Call the Midwife then you can jump in to the heart-warming world created by Jennifer Worth with The Official Call the Midwife tour, overseen by the show's producers at Neal Street Productions. You and your guest will be exploring the historic Chatham Dockyard which has been the backdrop for many of the show's most iconic scenes. Led by your very own costumed midwife you’ll walk along the roads, and pass slums and warehouses which are the midwife's backdrop as they cycle around the east end. Once you’ve explored every corner of Poplar you can find out what other gems are hidden at Chatham Dockyard, including props, sets, costumes and material from the latest series.
- Official guided walking tour of Call the Midwife locations at the historic Chatham dockyard
- Features material from the latest series, props, costumes, sets and your own midwife guide
- Tours run on Saturdays at 2pm between March-October and selected Thursdays at 1pm between April-October and also selected Sundays from June - September
- All dates are subject to availability
- You should allow 1.5 hours for this experience
- This tour is wheelchair friendly