Doctor Who Bus Tour of Cardiff Locations for Two 11836243
It’s not quite the TARDIS, but this Doctor Who bus tour for two is a must for fans of the cult series. Experienced and enthusiastic Doctor Who experts are just waiting to take you on this scenic ride through the Welsh capital and surrounding areas and show you many locations where memorable scenes from the series were filmed, including Amy Pond’s village and Sarah Jane’s house. Many of your guides have been extras in the show, and all are exceptionally knowledgeable; you’ll find out more about how the show is filmed, learn some interesting trivia about your favourite characters and get to take some brilliant photographs. Don’t worry, you won’t be sitting down all day – there’ll be plenty of walking to stretch your legs and get up close to those locations.
- Tickets for two people to attend a Doctor Who Bus Tour in Cardiff
- Visit key locations from the series including the village Amy Pond lived in, Sarah Jane’s house and more!
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- You must be 17 or over
- Between April and October, tours will run on Saturdays at 2pm
- Please note that, as there is quite a bit of walking required in the tour, it may not be suitable for those with mobility or health problems
- Booking must be made in advance
- All dates are subject to availability
- Allow 3 hours for this experience
- Your voucher must be booked and taken before the date shown on your voucher
- You will be in a group of up to 29 people