Escape Room for Two at Escape Game Brighton 11879510
Test your mental grit, resilience and code-cracking skills with a thrilling escape room in Brighton and choose from three captivating rooms. Murder at the Pier: Revenge sees you trapped in the infamous Brighton Trunk Murderer's secret lair, where you will work to escape before he takes revenge! Or, maybe you can stop The Mad Scientist? With another devilish scheme almost in motion, you have 60 minutes to infiltrate his laboratory and stop him from launching his fatal rocket into space. Or, if you see yourself as the next James Bond, why not take on Secret Agent: The Black Box? On a top secret mission, it’s up to you and your trusted ally to keep calm and crack the case. Choose your room of choice and solve the puzzles and riddles using clues, hints, strategy and team work, before the doors are locked forever! Have you got what it takes?
- Escape game for two people
- Available week round, 12pm – 6pm
- The game is designed for players aged 13 and up
- Players under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult
- The whole event lasts about 90 minutes, including instructions, 60 minutes in the room and a celebration ceremony afterwards
- All dates are subject to availability