Family Christmas Lights Open Top Vintage Bus Tour in London 11879749
Show the kids what Christmas is all about with an exciting Christmas lights tour in London. Settle down with cameras at the ready, on an iconic vintage bus and prepare to enjoy the stunning sites of the big city. Share the Christmas cheer together as you pass under the world-famous lights of Oxford Street, Regent Street and Knightsbridge. If you’re lucky enough to sit on the open top upper-deck, the luminous lights will almost be close enough to touch! Be enthralled by panoramic views of Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square and more. You’ll also stop off at the captivating London Eye, where you’ll pose for a photo opportunity or two. Whilst pointing out your favourite displays, benefit from fascinating knowledge with live commentary from an expert London guide. All is bright, with this merry day out for the whole family.
- Get in the festive spirit with a family Christmas lights bus tour of London!
- Enjoy an informative and entertaining live commentary on board
- This voucher is valid for two adults and two children
- Available to book week round, from 22nd November 2019–3rd January 2020
- Tours will not be operating from 24th–26th December 2019 and from 31st December 2019–1st January 2020
- Weekends in December are expected to be busy, please book the date as early as possible to avoid disappointment
- Tours depart at 4pm and 7pm from Victoria Coach Station, Gate 0
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the bus departs
- Tours last approximately two and a half hours
- Consumption of food and drink is not allowed on the bus
- Please be prepared for the possibility of rain. On rare occasions, the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus
- All dates are subject to availability