Family Steam Train Experience with North Bay Railway 11885934
For an adventure-packed enjoyable day out, head to North Bay Railway and experience one of the oldest seaside miniature railways in the country! With your fun-loving family of four, hop on board a glorious steam train, where the trip will take you from picturesque Peasholm Park through luscious parkland, past the Scarborough Open Air Theatre and along the stunning Scarborough coastline! After a meander up the hills and back, prepare to tackle the Sky Trail Adventure! Rise to the challenge on the two-level rope bridge and daring beam course. Do you have what it takes to complete the whole trail? Perfect for a day of bonding and immersing in a taste of locomotive history, spend a wonderful day out together with this unforgettable railway experience.
- A 25-minute steam train ride with North Bay Railway
- Experience the high-level thrills of the Sky Trail Adventure!
- Your voucher is valid for a family of four, two adults and two children
- Available to book up until 3rd November 2019, please enquire at point of booking for selected dates
- The steam train experience lasts approximately 25 minutes
- Dogs are welcome to travel on the train for free
- The Sky Trail experience lasts approximately 45 minutes
- You must be at least 5 years old and 1m tall to use the Sky Trail Adventure
- Participants less than 1.2m tall must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum weight: 21 st
- Sensible and comfortable clothing is recommended for both experiences
- All dates are subject to availability