Family Thames Sightseeing Cruise with 24 Hour Rover Pass 11845769
You can enjoy an unforgettable day out in the capital with this family Thames cruise pass! Your ticket will entitle you to unlimited travel on City Cruises' Hop-On Hop-Off Thames cruises for two adults and up to three children for 24 hours and you may embark and disembark from four piers along the Thames, cruising between them as many times as you wish. The cruises encompass London’s best-loved sights, and the majestic Houses of Parliament, the elegant dome of St Paul’s Cathedral, and perhaps London’s most precious antique the Tower of London are just a few of the historic sights to be discovered.
- Thames cruise tickets for two adults and up to three children aged 5-15, entitling you to unlimited travel for 24 hours on City Cruises' Hop-On Hop-Off Thames cruises.
- Board from the following locations and take in famous landmarks including the Houses of Parliament, St Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London:
- Tower Pier
- Greenwich Pier
- London Eye Pier
- Westminster Pier
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months
- This experience is not available on the 25th December
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note you cannot redeem your voucher at London Eye Pier, however you may board a cruise from this location
- City Cruises services operate approximately every 30 minutes between 10.00 and 18.00 (depending on the departure pier and the season). Please remember to check the times of the return boats and the last boats of the day
- Children under 5 may travel for free
- Food and refreshments are available on the cruises at an additional cost
- All dates are subject to availability