Fishmonger Skills at Ann's Smart School of Cookery 10719788
Become master of the mullet and prince of plaice with this fantastic fishmonger course that provides professional knives for you to practice with. A qualified fishmonger will be on hand for demonstrations across a wide range of seafood. Expect to see how to fillet flat and round fish, then you will see how to safely shuck oysters before learning about how to dress crabs and lobsters. You will develop oceans of knowledge and be confident of making fantastic seafood from scratch.
- A Fishmonger skills course for one at Ann's Smart School of Cookery
- This voucher is valid for 10 months, for one person
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This cooking class is available on Saturdays and Sundays only
- All dates are subject to availability
- Please note that complimentary water is available and that coffee and tea are available at a cost of £1 per cup