Half Day Group Indian Cookery Class for One 1073777
Say goodbye to greasy takeaways that bear no resemblance to real Indian cooking! With this friendly and accessible class that’s tailored for your level of experience, you’ll learn to make delicious Indian food at home. Everyone from nervous cooks to budding Madhur Jaffreys will learn a huge amount on this half-day course. There is a range of themed classes to choose from, including Curry in a Hurry, Dinner Party Group Class and Vegetarian Cooking. You’ll start by filling out a questionnaire about your confidence in the kitchen and what flavours you’d like to focus on, before entering the kitchen in your small group, donning your apron, and getting your spice on! You’ll learn to make five authentic Indian curry dishes from scratch, and pick up tips and techniques that will furnish you with the knowledge to tweak the recipes, and perhaps even invent your own combinations at home. At the end of the lesson, take all the delicious dishes you have made home with you to share with friends and family.
- A place for one person on a half-day Indian cookery class in London
- Minimum age for participants is 16
- Courses run on selected weekdays and weekends
- Please inform the supplier upon booking of any relevant dietary requirements or medical conditions
- The course lasts around 2.5 to 3 hours
- The maximum class size is six people