Kensington Palace Entry with Three Course Meal and Glass of Wine at Prezzo for Two 11839558
Enjoy a fantastic day out fit for Kings and Queens with this incredible package for two. You’ll have the opportunity to visit one of London’s most iconic and impressive landmarks – Kensington Palace, the official residence of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and home to the royal family since the 1400s. Discover the elegance of the Queen’s State Apartments, take a leisurely stroll in the gorgeous gardens and see fascinating exhibitions including Victoria – Woman and crown, a new exhibition in the Pigott Galleries, uncovering theprivate woman behind the throne which re-examines her later life and legacy. You don’t have to worry about dinner either – your day out includes a three course meal with a glass of wine each at the nearby Prezzo, Kensington.
Click here to see a sample menu.
- Entry to the iconic Kensington Palace for two adults
- A three-course meal including a glass of house wine or soft drink for two at Prezzo Kensington, located just a short distance away from the palace
- You will receive two vouchers – valid for two adults
- You may use your vouchers week-round
- Your meal at Prezzo Kensington will be from a set menu
- Minimum age is 18
- Please note the Prezzo experience is not available during bank holiday weekends, or Mother’s and Father’s Day weekends
- All dates are subject to availability
- Opening hours for Kensington Palace are between 10:00am-18:00pm 1st March – 31st October, with the last admission at 17:00pm; between 1st November and 28th February, opening hours are 10:00am-17:00pm, with last admission at 16:00pm
- Pre-booking is not required for Kensington Palace, simply arrive and present your voucher. You will be admitted on the next available time slot (these are every 15 minutes)
- The use of Frisbees, scooters, balls, bicycles or rollerblades is not permitted within the gardens of Kensington Palace