Kensington Palace Entry with Three Courses and Bottle of Wine at Prezzo for Two 11839553
You can enjoy an incredible day out in one of London’s most exclusive, historic and beautiful areas with this fantastic package for two. You’ll receive entry to the majestic Kensington Palace – a true British icon, home to the royals for hundreds of years and the birthplace of Queen Victoria! You’ll be transported back to a fascinating time of Kings and Queens as you admire the Queen’s State Apartments, make your way up the King’s Staircase and explore the beautifully manicured gardens. Take a look at the new Victoria – Woman and crown exhibition, displaying rare survivals from Victoria's private wardrobe! Your day doesn’t end there though – you’ll also be treated to a delicious three course meal with a bottle of wine to share at the nearby Prezzo, Kensington, located just a short distance away!
Click here to see a sample menu.
- Entry to the iconic Kensington Palace for two adults
- A three-course meal including a bottle of wine for two at Prezzo Kensington, located just a short distance away from the palace
- You will receive two vouchers – both vouchers are valid for 10 months for two adults
- You may use your vouchers week-round
- Your meal at Prezzo Kensington will be from a set menu
- Minimum age is 18
- All dates are subject to availability
- Please note the Prezzo experience is not available during bank holiday weekends, or Mother’s and Father’s Day weekends
- Opening hours for Kensington Palace are between 10:00am-18:00pm 1st March – 31st October, with the last admission at 17:00pm; between 1st November and 28th February, opening hours are 10:00am-17:00pm, with last admission at 16:00pm
- Pre-booking is not required for Kensington Palace, simply arrive and present your voucher. You will be admitted on the next available time slot (these are every 15 minutes)
- The use of frisbees, scooters, balls, bicycles or roller blades is not permitted within the gardens of Kensington Palace