The Bertinet Kitchen Pastry Class 1071082
The Bertinet Kitchen is a purpose built cookery school, opened in Sept 2005 in the centre of beautiful and historic Bath. Owned and run by French chef and baker, Richard Bertinet, The Bertinet Kitchen offers a range of relaxed and fun courses for food lovers of all abilities. This class will introduce you to a variety of types of pastry, cooking methods and recipes. Once you have learned how to make delicious pastry, both sweet and savoury, your dinner-party dishes will never have a soggy bottom again!
- A Bertinet Kitchen Pastry Class for one
- This voucher is valid for 10 months
- Minimum age is 18
- This class is available on selected week days and runs approximately once every two to three months
- All dates are subject to availability
- Participants do not have to have any prior knowledge to attend these classes