Three Course SingEasy Meal with a Glass of Champagne for Two at The Piano Works, West End 10791028
Head to The Piano Works in London’s West End for a night of fabulous food and non-stop live music! This immersive dining experience is unlike anything else in London. Come with an empty belly and get ready to eat, sing and dance along with the West End host, the expert pianist and of course, the singing waiters. The best part? You get to make all the song requests! Sing your heart out to Spice Girl classics, serenade your loved one with a Whitney ballad or belt out the latest chart hits – the playlist is down to the audience. To get you in the party spirit, enjoy a chilled glass of Champagne along with your three-course meal from the set menu. If you’re looking to have a good time, this is the ultimate dining experience.
- Three-course meal for two at SingEasy in the West End
- A glass of Moët & Chandon Champagne each
- Non-stop live music requested by you!
- A vibrant party atmosphere with singing waiters, a theatrical host and talented musicians
- Your voucher is valid for two people
- Available Thursday–Saturday, January–November
- Minimum age: 18 years
- There is disabled access at this venue
- All dates are subject to availability