Three Hour Food Tour for Two With Walk Eat Talk Eat 11895207
Before you begin this tour, you must have two things – an appetite and a desire for knowledge! Step away from the tourist traps and head deep into the secret spots that local Londoners love – it’s a great way to support small, local businesses whilst enjoying tasty food! Choose from three tours: Hidden Gems: Tower Bridge to Borough tour, Locals Love: East End tour and Portobello Tales: Ladbroke Grove to Kensington Palace tour. Each of these tours offers the chance to explore this vibrant city whilst stopping at delicious foodie locations, such as oyster bars, doughnut spots and breweries. Enjoy seeing the famous landmarks of London as well as hearing stories about the fascinating history of the area.
- Three-hour London food tour for two people
- Choose from:
- Hidden Gems: Tower Bridge to Borough tour
- Locals Love: East End tour
- Portobello Tales: Ladbroke Grove to Kensington Palace tour
- Come with an appetite and desire for new knowledge!
- Each tour includes six/seven stops and a drink
- Your voucher is valid for two people
- Available week round, year round
- Wheelchair users can be accommodated, please notify the tour when booking
- Children can attend, please notify the tour when booking
- Please notify the tour of any dietary requirements when booking
- All dates are subject to availability