Two Course SingEasy Dining Experience with a Glass of Wine for Two at The Piano Works, West End 10791041
Get ready to sing your heart out and dance like no one’s watching! Head to the buzzing West End to experience London’s number one sing-along party experience at The Piano Works. SingEasy takes inspiration from two New York institutions, offering musical theatre singing waiters, high-profile West End performing hosts and a unique song-request concept. In-house musicians take centre stage and only play songs requested by you! Whitney ballad? 80s classics? Up-tempo rock? Decide your favourite tunes, note them down and hand them to the waiter, who will send the message to the talented musicians on stage. Begin the night with a delicious two-course meal and a refreshing glass of wine. It won’t be long before the theatrical, buzzing atmosphere will have you up on your feet dancing the night away!
Click here to view a sample menu
- Two-course meal from the set menu at SingEasy in London
- Glass of wine with your meal
- Non-stop live music requested by you!
- Entertainment from singing waiters, a high-profile West End host and talented musicians
- Your voucher is valid for two people
- Available Thursday–Saturday, January–November
- Minimum age: 18 years
- There is disabled access at this venue
- All dates are subject to availability