Full Day Medieval Falconry Experience at Hedingham Castle 11856832
Discover true, medieval falconry at one of the most beautiful castles in Essex. Dating back 900 years, the Norman keep of Hedingham Castle stands in acres upon acres of stunning landscaped gardens and woodland. Ancient, enchanting and wild, it is the perfect place to experience the medieval art of falconry. During the day, you’ll learn how to fly a variety of magnificent birds including owls, hawks, falcons and even a raven, before heading out on an unforgettable hawk walk. It’s a wonderful opportunity to see how the birds fly in their natural habitat as well as how falconers train them. Lunch, tea and coffee are all included in this fantastic full day experience.
- Full day medieval falconry experience for one
- Includes lunch, tea and coffee
- This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year, please enquire when booking
- All dates are subject to availability
- Please ensure you inform the venue of any dietary requirements at point of booking